Sunday 24 October 2010

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

I got six books this week, three of which I got from my local market:

1. Stargazer By Claudia Gray
2. Hourglass By Claudia Gray
3. Reckless By Cornelia Funke
4. Torment By Lauren Kate
5. Peril At End House By Agatha Christie
6. March By Geraldine Brooks


-
I've already read March when I picked it up from the library (I've actually got a review of it on this blog), and it quickly became one of my favourites, so when I saw it at the market for £2 I couldn't resist. I'm also really looking forward to reading Reckless, since I adored the Inkheart trilogy by Cornelia Funke.

2 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Great books. The Reckless cover is really interesting. I'm looking forward to Torment.

Lori said...

I hope that you enjoy your books. Check out what I got In My Mailbox. Happy reading.