Thursday 31 March 2011

Looking Back : March 2011

This March, I read 15 books:

1. You Against Me By Jenny Downham
2. PopCo By Scarlett Thomas
3. The Ask And The Answer By Patrick Ness
4. Breakfast At Tiffany's By Truman Capote
5. If Nobody Speaks Of Remarkable Things By Jon McGregor
6. The Iron King By Julie Kagawa
7. The Shakespeare Secret By J. L. Carrell
8. Afterlife By Claudia Gray
9. The Prince Of Mist By Carlos Ruiz Zafon
10. Gone With The Wind By Margaret Mitchell
11. Intrinsical By Lani Woodland
12. Darkest Mercy By Melissa Marr
13. The Age Of Innocence By Edith Wharton
14. The Wizard Of Oz By L. Frank Baum
15. Nightshade By Andrea Cremer






- It's so strange, that the less time I have to spare to read the more books I seem to get through! My favourite book of March was definitely Gone With The Wind. An epic read! I also really enjoyed Nightshade, The Iron King and Breakfast At Tiffany's. I also finished the Evernight and Wicked Lovely series, both of which I liked even though I have had my ups and downs with the two.

No comments: