Saturday 30 April 2011

Looking Back : April 2011

I read eight books this April:

1. Wolf Hall By Hilary Mantel
2. Slice of Cherry By Dia Reeves
3. Ravenwild By Peter Plasse
4. The Help By Kathryn Stockett
5. Desires Of The Dead By Kimberley Derting
6. A Most Improper Magick By Stephanie Burgis
7. Monsters Of Men By Patrick Ness
8. The Dark & Hollow Places By Carrie Ryan

It's been a slower week than normal reading wise. I've been enjoying the Easter holidays though including the beautiful royal wedding yesterday. I'm back to uni tomorrow where I will be extremely busy as I've only got six and half weeks left before I finish for good so I don't know how much reading I'll be able to enjoy. This month I finished The Chaos Walking and The Forest and Hands Of Teeth trilogies, both of which were fantastic. My favourite though was The Help which I loved especially after reading Gone With The Wind last month.

2 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

What did you think of Wolf Hall? I loved it, but I know other people really had a hard time getting through it.

The Library Owl said...

I have to admit I had a really hard time getting through it. There were parts that I thought were beautiful but overall I did struggle with it :(