Wednesday 4 April 2012

Looking Back : February 2012

I read eight books in February.
-
1. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
2. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
3. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
4. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
5. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
6. Harry Potter: Page to Screen by Bob McCabe
7. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
8. The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
-
-------------
-
My favourite read of February was probably Harry Potter: Page to Screen. It's a mammoth book that provides a fantastic look behind the scenes of the whole franchise. My second favourite was definitely A Fault in our Stars which was an amazing read, but I've come to expect nothing less from John Green. I finished the Poison Study trilogy in February too. I really enjoyed the series but the first book (Poison Study) was definitely the best of the three. I finally got around to reading The Invention of Hugo Cabret and it was a beautiful book with awesome drawings and I only hope the film is as good when I finally get around to it too. I really enjoyed Silence as well and can't wait for the next installment in the Hush, Hush series. Wondrous Strange was a surprisingly good book and The Mysterious Affair at Styles was classic Christie.

No comments: