Saturday 6 November 2010

In My Mailox (10)

In My Mailbow is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.
-
I got a plethora of books this week:
-
1. Rampant By Diana Peterfreund
2. Once A Witch By Carolyn MacCullough
-

-
3. Beautiful Darkness By Kani Garcia & Margaret Stohl
4. Gone By Lisa McMann
-

-
5. Zombies vs. Unicorns By Various (edited by Holly Black)
6. The Body Finder By Kimberely Derting
-

-
7. Nevermore By Kelly Creagh
8. The Extraordinary Secrets Of April, May & June By Robin Benway
-

-
9. Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side By Beth Fantaskey
10. Crank By Ellen Hopkins
-

-
11. Betrayals By Lili St. Crow
12. Jealousy By Lili St. Crow
-
-
13. The Complete Poetry By Edgar Allan Poe
14. Gone By Michael Grant
-
-
15. Hunger By Michael Grant
16. Anna Karenina By Leo Tolstoy
-
-
17. This Year It Will Be Different By Maeve Binchy
18. Never Let Me Go By Kazuo Ishiguro
-
-
19. Goodnight Mister Tom By Michelle Magorian
20. The Little Princess By France Hodgson Burnett
-
-
21. The Pirate's Daughter By Margaret Ceezair-Thompson
22. The Wilding By Maria McCann
-
-
23. A Place Of Secrets By Rachel Hore
24. The Forgotten Garden By Kate Morton
-
-
I went a bit over the top this week didn't I? However, I did get quite a good deal on some of them from the local market and charity shop. I'm especially looking forward to Nevermore and Zombies Vs. Unicorns.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Great IMM this week! I adore Edgar Allan Poe's poetry. My favorite is "The Bells." And Rampant was really good. I look forward to reading your review on it. Happy reading!

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

OH MY GOD. All those books. I'm absolutely steaming with jealousy now :) So want to read the new Robin Benway, Crank, Nevermore, Zombies vs Unicorns, Gone, and I've heard good things about Rampant. PHEW. Where will you start?!

The Library Owl said...

I have no idea where I will start! I want to read Edgar Allan Poe before Nevermore as I've heard it's very much present in that novel. I recently read The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett so I am definitely looking forward to The Little Princess. I got Rampant mainly because I wan't to read something involving unicorns before I read Zombies vs. Unicorns as I've read so many books with zombies in them, so I'm very much team zombie at the moment. But that could all change!

One More Page said...

Amazing haul this week! I loved The Pirate's Daughter. Enjoy!

Uniquely Moi Books said...

WOW! You have so many GREAT books this week! So many that I'm interested in! I just want to stare at your page because I want them! Haha! I'm definitely going to be your follower now!!!!

Jenny said...

My goodness you had a successful week! There are so many good ones on that list I don't even know where to start. Nevermore was fabulous and I'm really looking forward to reading Rampant, I've heard good things about that series. Enjoy all those, can't wait to read some of your reviews!

Alison Can Read said...

Wow...overloaded week! Those are the funnest kind. I really want to read Once A Witch. And I loved Jessica's Guide and Beautiful Darkness.

-k said...

The Little Princess is one of my favourite books of all time. And this was a fantastic bunch of books.
Happy reading!