Saturday 22 January 2011

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.
-
It's been a while since I've done one of these, so these are the books I got for Christmas and the also the ones I got with Christmas money!
-
1. Entice By Carrie Jones
2. Anna And The French Kiss By Stephanie Perkins
-

-
3. The Iron King By Julie Kagawa
4. Forsaken By Jana Oliver
-
-
5. Murder On The Orient Expess By Agatha Christie
6. PopCo By Scarlett Thomas
-
-
7. You Against Me By Jenny Downham
8. The Last Sacrifice By Richelle Mead
-

-
9. Major Pettigrew's Last Stand By Helen Simonson
10. Harry Potter Film Wizardry By Warner Bros.
-
-
11. The Postmistress By Sarah Blake
12. Paranormalcy By Kiersten White
-
-
13. Inside Out By Maria V. Snyder
14. Rules Of Attraction By Simone Elkeles
-
-
15. Matched By Ally Condie
16. Nightshade By Andrea Cremer
-
-
II've already read The Last Sacrifice which I thought was a fantastic ending to the series, also Entice which I didn't really enjoy as much as I hoped I would. Finally, I also read Harry Potter Film Wizardy which was a brilliant companion to the movies, with amazing pieces of information and high quality pictures. I'm really looking forward to the rest of them!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I also got Matched this week and I'm reading Nightshade, it's really good so far. Hope you like it too.

Rochelle @ Books Like Stars

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

wow, you got some amazing books this week! Nightshade is a brilliant read, and Inside Out is one of my favourite books!

I hope you enjoy your fantastic haul! Have a great week :)

ExtremeReader said...

I adored Nightshade! I have Inside Out and haven't gotten to it yet- I can't wait to see what you think of it!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Awesome books you got! I hope you enjoy them all!!! :DD

My IMM post is here

Happy Reading,
Zakiya LadyWings

BLHmistress said...

What a great haul, I want to read Matched, Anna and Nightshade badly. I also wouldn't mind the Harry Potter book as well.

MY IMM

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Wow, what a lot of awesome books there! I absolutely loved so many of them - Matched, Anna, The Iron King, Inside Out, You Against Me, Rules of Attraction! Really looking forward to Paranormalcy and Nightshade. Very happy reading to you :)