Monday 31 January 2011

Looking Back : January 2011

January was a good month for reading. I read eleven books:
-
1. And Then There Were None By Agatha Christie
2. Last Sacrifice By Richelle Mead
3. Scarred By Julia Hoban
4. The Pact By Jodi Picoult
5. Entice By Carrie Jones
6. The Magicians Guild By Trudi Canavan
7. The Novice By Trudi Canavan
8. Zombies Vs. Unicorns By Various Authors
9. Rampant By Diana Peterfreund
10. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest By Ken Kesey
11. Glass Houses By Rachel Caine
-
----------
-
My favorites from January were One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, where McMurphy was an amazing character, also The Last Sacrifice, which was an awesome end to the series and the The Novice; I can't wait to get started on the third book in the trilogy.
-
I am also half way through Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes, which I am enjoying so far and it is surprisingly hilarious.
-
(If you would like me to review any of these just add a comment)

No comments: